Moonly Planning: Harvest Moon
Time & Location
About the Event
A practical take on the Lunar Cycle, this monthy workshop will demystify the lunar cycle and answer the questions around what to do to best support your work, activities, and manifestations during the lunar cycle.
Taking a methodical approach to 'Moonly Planning', together we will go through the phases of this moon and you will have time to plan your month so you can make the best use of the different gifts each lunar phase provides. You will have a chance to go through your own planner, and build out timetables that make the best use of lunar energy at each phase.
Each session will include:
- Opening Meditation
- An overview of the moon energy this month
- A review of your intentions this month
- A deep dive into your 'to do' list this month, and re-organisation exercise
- Planning exercise and support in knowing what to do when this lunar cycle
- Extra insight as it relates to the astrological sign the moon resides in this month
- Sharing Circle
- Q & A
You will have access to the recording whether you make it or not to the live session, as well as a handy pdf calendar template with moon phase reminders included in the ticket price!